【Restaurant House Rules】
• Deposit $800 for lunch / dinner per head for reservation
• Deposit of the reservation is required to confirm your reservation.
• Any cancellation or reduce number of guests must be made within 7 days from the deposit settlement date. No cancellation & refund will be entertained after 7 days of deposit made.
• No refund can be arranged if the booking date is within 3 days from date of request.
• Deposit will be refunded after deducting 5% administrative charge within 5 working days.
• Any date change must be made at least 4 days in advanced from the booking date. Each booking can request to change the date for one time only.
• No show would not be refunded.
• Guests who are late for 1 hour or more, we reserve the right to treat it at cancellation of appointment and the paid deposit will be forfeited.
• Smart casual wear is accepted.
o Men: no vests / short pants / exercise pants
o Footwear: no flip-flops, beach sandals or plastics footwear
• Last order:
i. Lunch session 1:30pm
ii. Dinner session 8:00pm
• Minimum charge per person is required (without age limitation). The minimum charge will be set as the lowest price’s set on the menu plus 10% service charge.
• Child policy: It is suggested any child should be above 12 years old.
• Cake charge $200
i. Sake: $500 / 720ml, $1000 / 1.8L
ii. Wine: $500 / 720ml, $1000 / 1.5L
iii. Spirits: $1000 / 700ml
For more information, please visit our website <www.kushiro.com.hk> or call us at 2957 8838 for details.
*KUSHIRO is registered for Type C catering premises. Please scan the specific QR code at the venue by using ‘LeaveHomeSafe’ mobile before entering.*